We like to stay in paradors because of their ambience and this one fits the bill. The hotel was busy but quiet. Centrally located we strolled around the town. We attended Easter mass And 5 christenings just next door and it was very moving. The town is compact and loadedbwith excellent restaurants. Be sure to explore the ancient town walls.
- Also Known As:
- Parador De Hondarribia Hotel Hondarribia
- Parador De Hondarribia Hotel
- Parador De Hotel Hondarribia
- Hondarribia Parador De Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Escapio, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Parador de Hondarribia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.