I spent 3 nights at Hotel Massimino at the beginning of October. I’ve wanted to visit Anguillara Sabazia ever since seeing it on ‘Everybody Loves Raymond’. At 2 weeks’ notice I couldn’t get a hotel actually in the town, and now I’m glad I didn’t as Hotel Massimino is a great place to stay, and only a 10-minute bus ride... More
- Also Known As:
- Massimino Hotel Anguillara Sabazia
- Hotel Massimino Italy/Anguillara Sabazia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Massimino has 24 recently restored rooms. Provided with every comforts: bathroom and hairdryer, satellite link up tv color with 6 sky channels, telephone, air-conditioning. All type of accommodation available: single room, double room, triple room or suite for families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Massimino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.