Costa Alta was perfect. The staff were very friendly and helpful, our room was amazing and we had one of the most relaxing holidays there. Perfect location as well as it is close to a mini market where you can get your essentials from and only a short walk to the train station. Will definitely be visiting again.
- Also Known As:
- Villaggio Costa Alta Hotel Piano Di Sorrento
- Villaggio Costa Alta Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moderns and comfortables bungalows in stone are ready to give hospitality to customers with 2/6 bedden rooms.The structures are equipped with shower, wc, small kitchen (included corckery and cutlery), Refrigerator. In all the bungalows there is air conditioning.The village is far from the city traffic, on a flat platform on the sea.In the centre of the village there is the swimming pool (10x25 mt.) open from the end of May to the begin of october.Piano di Sorrento is a quiet place but offer a simple acces to cultural and fun places. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, HostelWorld, Tingo, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Villaggio Costa Alta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.