Villagio Costa Alta is an excellent location for families, close to Sorrento, but more quite and nicer. wanting access to the excitement of Amalfi Peninsula without having to be in the middle of it. The pool is OK. Amazing access to the beach with buses provided by the Resort. Bungalows are spacious, good for 4-6 people. My family enjoyed stay... More
- Also Known As:
- Villaggio Costa Alta Hotel Piano Di Sorrento
- Villaggio Costa Alta Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moderns and comfortables bungalows in stone are ready to give hospitality to customers with 2/6 bedden rooms.The structures are equipped with shower, wc, small kitchen (included corckery and cutlery), Refrigerator. In all the bungalows there is air conditioning.The village is far from the city traffic, on a flat platform on the sea.In the centre of the village there is the swimming pool (10x25 mt.) open from the end of May to the begin of october.Piano di Sorrento is a quiet place but offer a simple acces to cultural and fun places. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, HostelWorld, Tingo, HotelsClick, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Villaggio Costa Alta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.