Vai problema. Nice and super friendly staff. Beautiful beach. No rip off place. Just sooo nice. Diving is also possible. We extended our stay. Sometimes we brought food from the marked, and they cooked it for us. Cheap and A LOT FOR YOUR MONEY
- Also Known As:
- Monarch Sands Beach Hotel Dumaguete City
- Monarch Sands Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cove Sands Beach Resort is the perfect vacation haven for the entire family . Located just 40km drive from the local airport, North of the sleepy town of Siaton, Negros Oriental. Nestled on a secluded cove lies the peaceful and beautiful Cove Sands Beach Resort. We have various native style cottages made of Nipa, Bamboo and local materials, and cottages of Conventional build with aircon which all face the blue waters of the Bohol sea. Each cottage has a large porch to watch the local fishermen sail their small Bangka boats out for the nightly catch. The string of a hundred lights fill the horizo as they cast their nets.Snorkel our scenic cove, or have a dive in our pool or just simply unwind and enjoy one of the most beautiful sunsets in Negros. Cove Sands Beach Resort is a cozy place to spend a quiet time by the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Cove Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.