My fiancé and I have visited this hotel a few times now, and we adore the restaurant on the jetty! One of our favourite lunch spots in Zanzibar! Exquisite food, outstanding service, glorious setting, and the most amazing views! We are planning to stay for a few nights during the new season!
- Also Known As:
- Essque Zalu Zanzibar Hotel
- Essque Zalu Zanzibar Hotel Nungwi
- Essque Zalu Zanzibar Nungwi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Essque Zalu Zanzibar is an intimate boutique destination nestled in a natural cove on the island’s north-eastern coast overlooking the Indian Ocean. Choose from 40 suites, all with picturesque views over the lush tropical garden or the ocean turquoise blue. Ensconce yourself in luxurious-styled spaces crafted from local materials, adorned with native artwork and housed under a traditional pitched Makuti roof. If you need extra space to spread out, try one of our nine expansive villas; 3 or 4 bedrooms. Stretch out in the spacious living room, rustle up a snack in your own kitchen or just chill in the privacy of your very own plunge pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Essque Zalu Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.