I love it here. We stayed in winter, so it was lovely coming back here after skiing and being able to use the hot spas. The apartments are fantastic, with a decent kitchen for meals and a great balcony for an evening drink.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Oakridge Resort Lake Wanaka Hotel
- Grand Mercure Oakridge Resort Lake Wanaka Hotel Wanaka
- Mercure Wanaka
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Oakridge Resort is 100 kilometres from Queenstown and 2 kilometres from Lake Wanaka, the fourth largest lake in New Zealand. The resort features 173 hotel rooms and fully equipped apartments, a superb restaurant with indoor and outdoor dining, heated swimming pool with poolside bar and a day spa. During the warmer months, local activities include bushwalking, mountain climbing and fishing, while in winter the snowfields of Treble Cone and Cardrona are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, ACCOR, Tingo, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Grand Mercure Oakridge Resort Lake Wanaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.