Staying for just one night we did not really get chance to luxuriate in the space available in our apartment. Large, clean and tidy, ideally situated about 5 minutes walk from the lake front. Wanaka is a neat little town and for us was a welcome break after 4-5 days on the road.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Belvedere Luxury Apartments Hotel
- Best Western Belvedere Luxury Apartments Hotel Wanaka
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Belvedere Luxury Apartments opened in November 2006. Located in Warren Street, Wanaka, close to town, only minutes walk from the Wanaka main shopping centre, restaurants and the lake front. Belvedere is Qualmark rated 4 Star + and has 18 luxury two bedroom apartments , 1 Large Superior two bedroom apartment with gas fires and great views, 2 three bedroom townhouses and 2 two bedroom townhouses. All apartments and townhouses are self serviced and self contained. All apartments and townhouses have full kitchens and laundries. Townhouses have gas fires in the lounge. Many of the units have outlooks to the mountains and/or lake. Wanaka offers exciting all year round activities for all ages, and of course great Skiing in Winter and many Summer activities including watersports, very nice lakeside walking and mountain bike tracks, tramping, scenic tours by air or land, skydiving, puzzleworld, indoor and outdoor climbing, fighter pilots and transport museums, golf course, driving range, shooting gallery, horse riding and many others. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Belvedere Luxury Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.