Outstanding location right in the centre of it all. Extremely comfortable room with great attention to detail. We ate in the restaurant and the food was well prepared and presented. The main lobby/ lounge area is majestic and beautiful overlooking the main ski run. Beds are dreamy! Didn't want to leave but we will be back for sure. Highly recommended!
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Alpensia Pyeongchang Hotel
- Intercontinental Alpensia Pyeongchang Hotel Pyeongchang-Gun
- InterContinental Alpensia Pyeongchang Resort South Korea/Pyeongchang-Gun
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Pyeongchang Resort Alpensia is located in Pyeongchang County, Gangwon province which is the third largest county in South Korea. It s about 2 hours drive away from Korea s capital Seoul and well connected through public transport. The hotel is part of Alpensia, Korea s premier all-year resort, a purpose built, alpine-style village in the Taebaek Mountain region, only 20 minutes drive away from the east coast of Korea is set in the midst of beautiful, unspoiled nature. World-class facilities for all-year leisure, meetings and incentives make Alpensia the perfect choice for a relaxing weekend away as well as for workshops, team-building activities and product presentations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your InterContinental Alpensia Pyeongchang Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.