This hotel is very charming...Beautifully done, just a fantastic atmosphere! Front desk personal very helpful and friendly. Our room was very clean. We had the king bed and it was so comfortable. Slept wonderful! Nice flat screen tv in room. Our bathroom was very nice, but you could tell had some age on it. It had a few cracked tiles... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, luxury boutique hotel built in 1882 and listed on the National Register of Historic places. Proud member of Hisotric Hotels of America and Preferred Hotels International, The Cincinnatian Hotel celebrates its 130th year this September. Boasting of a wide range of accommodations, this namesake hotel of Cincinnati is the perfect home away from home destination for those who want something simple or something grand. Call for details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Tingo, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Cincinnatian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cincinnatian Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnatian Hotel Cincinnati, Ohio