My husband and I just came back from a 5-day stay at the Marshall Slocum Inn and found it to be a lovely historic building with delightful accommodations. The house is filled with antiques and every guest room is different. There are lovely touches such as cotton bathrobes in your room and wine buckets/openers available to take up to your... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Historic Top of the Hill district and just minutes away from Newport Harbor, the mansions, and beaches, the Marshall Slocum Guest House is a five room bed and breakfast that has been meticulously preserved to it's original 1855 charm. Join us for exquisite breakfasts, wonderful lobster dinners and five star service while touring the beautiful city of Newport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Marshall Slocum Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marshall Slocum Guest House Hotel Newport
- Marshall Slocum Guest House Hotel