This place is way way cool. Our room was HUGE and really well appointed. Loved both the front porch and the back deck. The breakfast was fantastic and the setting perfect. The walk to the harbor was a bit longer than expected but in no way too far. Enjoy!
- Also Known As:
- Marshall Slocum Guest House Hotel Newport
- Marshall Slocum Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Historic Top of the Hill district and just minutes away from Newport Harbor, the mansions, and beaches, the Marshall Slocum Guest House is a five room bed and breakfast that has been meticulously preserved to it's original 1855 charm. Join us for exquisite breakfasts, wonderful lobster dinners and five star service while touring the beautiful city of Newport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Marshall Slocum Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.