Me and my husband stayed for 2 nights and we were pleasantly greeted by Cindy the innkeeper. She showed us around and to our room. Our room was well maintained. We stayed in the captain hunter suite. Everything smelled clean and looked clean. The bed was very comfortable! We had breakfast both mornings are we're pleasantly greeted again by Cindy... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayberry Inn of Newport is a boutique hotel located in the Historic District of downtown Newport. Elegantly restored 1837 Spanish Victorian walking distance to Bellvue Avenue, Thames Street, Touro Synagogue, Banister's Wharf, Bowen's Wharf, International Tennis Hall of Fame boast a fireplace, private bath with a 2-person Jacuzzi tub hair dryer iron AC TV/VCR high speed wireless Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Bayberry Inn of Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayberry Inn Of Newport Hotel
- Bayberry Inn Of Newport Hotel Newport