We stayed at the Bayberry Inn on the first night of our honeymoon on the way to Martha’s Vineyard. We appropriately chose to stay in the “Honeymoon Room” more so for the fireplace and Jacuzzi than for the name of the room. My wife did indulge in the Jacuzzi tub and she said it was awesome. The room itself was... More
- Also Known As:
- Bayberry Inn Of Newport Hotel Newport
- Bayberry Inn Of Newport Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayberry Inn of Newport is a boutique hotel located in the Historic District of downtown Newport. Elegantly restored 1837 Spanish Victorian walking distance to Bellvue Avenue, Thames Street, Touro Synagogue, Banister's Wharf, Bowen's Wharf, International Tennis Hall of Fame boast a fireplace, private bath with a 2-person Jacuzzi tub hair dryer iron AC TV/VCR high speed wireless Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Bayberry Inn of Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.