Stayed a night last weekend and liked the customer service and the whole hotel was clean and inviting.. Rooms were good size and beds comfortable The location was perfect for any drive for shopping,dinner etc. No idea why negative comments? Staff and hotel service was great!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Buffalo Downtown Hotel Buffalo
- Holiday Inn Buffalo Downtown Hotel
- Holiday Inn Buffalo
- Buffalo Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Buffalo Downtown. We are located in the historic Allentown district of Buffalo and near quaint shops, restaurants and attractions. The hotel is a city high-rise with 167 rooms, and renovated meeting and banquet facilities. We offer a seasonal outdoor heated pool and a fitness center. Be sure to stop by our award winning restaurant, Grille 620.Take in the many historical sights of Buffalo while staying at the Holiday Inn Buffalo Downtown. Located adjacent to the Wilcox Mansion, site of the Teddy Roosevelt inauguration and just a few minutes from Frank Lloyd Wrights Darwin Martin House. While staying with us, take in a show at Sheas Performing Arts Center, the Irish Classical Theatre or enjoy a little Shakespeare in Delaware Park. Art lovers will be thrilled to visit the Albright Knox Art Gallery and the Burchfield Penny Art Center located minutes away at Buffalo State College.Come and stay with us for the annual Allentown Arts Festival; the event is held right outside our doors! State and federal office building are less than 4 miles away, and we are approximately 5 minutes to the New York/Canadian border. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Buffalo Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.