Nice place, good service and location. Train noise not an issue, despite what you may have read. We slept with the windows open and were not disturbed by it at all. Breakfast is wonderful, and the kitchenette was very useful since we have child on a special diet. A good place to stay if going to the Canyon or Sedona.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Flagstaff Hotel
- Residence Inn Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Residence Inn Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff is located off of historic Route 66 near the Lowell Observatory, Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument and the Grand Canyon National Park. The hotel is convenient to many area businesses including Nestle Purina, WL Gore & Associates, and the Joy Cone Company. The hotel features oversized suites, a business center, high speed internet access, great room, meeting rooms, fitness center, seasonal swimming pool and whirlpool, outdoor recreational court, on-site laundry and same day dry-cleaning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Venere, Olotels, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.