Would recommend this hotel to anyone. Situated on the eastern side of Flagstaff, but with great access to the Interstate and Grand Canyon. The hotel was in a peaceful location with it's own small park. The rooms were a good size, The hotel staff were extremely helpful and the breakfast is to be recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Flagstaff Hotel
- Residence Inn Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Residence Inn Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff is located off of historic Route 66 near the Lowell Observatory, Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument and the Grand Canyon National Park. The hotel is convenient to many area businesses including Nestle Purina, WL Gore & Associates, and the Joy Cone Company. The hotel features oversized suites, a business center, high speed internet access, great room, meeting rooms, fitness center, seasonal swimming pool and whirlpool, outdoor recreational court, on-site laundry and same day dry-cleaning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, EasyToBook, Priceline, getaroom.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.