This is a magical place; my family spent two incredible nights and three days here and we really felt like we were at a close relatives house. Everything is perfect, from breakfast that we opted for to the cozy house and the fire lit by the river every night. If you're looking for the perfect getaway with the family, this... More
- Also Known As:
- Rio Sierra Riverhouse Hotel Three Rivers
- Rio Sierra Riverhouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rio Sierra Riverhouse is a landmark riverfront property in California's Sierra foothills. We're located located 6 miles from Sequoia National Park. Five comfortable rental units are each furnished with refrigerator, coffeemaker, microwave, TV, telephone, and wireless internet access.Outside, guests enjoy access to a scenic river beach and, in summer, the town's locally famous swimming hole, known as Slicky.Pull up a beach chair. Hang out in a cabana.Come Stay on the River. Let Nature Do the Rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Rio Sierra Riverhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.