Was not the nicest place I have ever stayed, but the price is right, not far from downtown, and could get a good nights rest. Also had a nice breakfast with eggs, sausage, yogurt, biscuits and gravy, yogurt, cereal, coffee, etc.. Would stay here again for similar price.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Santa Fe Hotel
- Quality Inn Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- Santa Fe Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn Hotel is ideally located off Interstate 25, just minutes from historic downtown Santa Fe and the Santa Fe Airport. The College of Santa Fe, Loretto Chapel, the Georgia O'Keefe Museum, El Rancho de Las Golondrinas and the Santa Fe Southern Railway nearby. Guadalupe Street, the Sweeney Convention Center, Canyon Road, St. Francis Cathedral, the Santa Fe Opera and the State Capitol within a short drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Quality Inn Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.