Extremely welcoming. Nice staff. Great location. Would definitely stay again if we are in the area. Very clean. It was a treat since we got it on hotwire and got an amazing deal! loved every minute of it there. Sheets were a bit scratchy.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Amex, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.