There really couldn't be a more impressive property in the area. The service and hotel amenities were beyond first class. The Adventure tours we participated in were awesome. Mountain biking one day and snowshoeing the next. Definitely do the Chef Tasting and learn all about the local ingredients and how the staff obtain the local ingredients.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.