The location in the King William District was great, only a 10 minute walk from the Riverwalk. It was close enough to enjoy all the Riverwalk activities but far enough away that the evenings were quiet and peaceful. Others have mentioned the trains but we were not bothered by that. We stayed in the Giles room and enjoyed the balcony.... More
- Also Known As:
- Noble Inns - The Oge House, Inn On The Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Noble Inns - The Oge House, Inn On The Riverwalk Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning San Antonio TX bed and breakfast featuring luxurious suites, amazing breakfasts & gracious service! Our bed and breakfast in San Antonio is beautifully appointed with fine antiques, fireplaces with antique mantels, & marble baths with two person Jacuzzis. Enjoy Queen or King beds with fine linens at our unforgettable River Walk Bed and Breakfast. Relax in the gazebo, on expansive verandas, or in lovely gardens at our King William District bed and breakfast. We are the only AAA 4 diamond B&B/inn in San Antonio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, T4B, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Noble Inns - The Oge House, Inn on the Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.