As our third stay during the annual Rock/Jewelry show we were again pleased. WiFi was very good, breakfast served from 6-10 am is minimal and all help were friendly and caring. While most Tucson hotels triple their prices during the Rock show this establishment keeps a reasonable rate and the rooms are, as always, very clean.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel Tucson
- Americas Best Value Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great value with large, clean, comfortable rooms! Easy access off Interstate 10. Less than 5mi. to the U of A, downtown Tucson and the airport. We are even closer to the VA, Tucson Electric Park, Costco and the Rodeo grounds. We recently remodeled our bathrooms; granite counter tops and showers plus re-carpeted 25% of our rooms. Free high speed wireless internet, 3 HBO channels, desks and a business center for your business needs. We feature a large grassy pool area with a 40 ft. crystal clear heated swimming pool. We have two guest laundries, free coffee and danish served every morning. We are minutes from Reid Park/Hi Corbett Field complex, Desert Diamond Casino, Saguaro National Park, Old Tucson, the Arizona Sonora Desert Museum and Pima Air and Space Museum. American owned. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.