My wife and I stayed for one week in November at this great hotel. All the staff working there were great and very helpful. The breakfast cooked to order eggs, omelets were excellent. Great view of the mountains from our deck which had two chairs and a table. Parking was no problem. Late afternoon drinks and snacks was good.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village Hotel
- Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village Hotel Tucson
- Embassy Suites Tucson
- Tucson Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Embassy Suites Tucson's Paloma Village is nestled in the breathtaking foothills of the Catalina Mountains overlooking Tucson. Our upscale hotel features 119 suites. All are equipped with two 32-inch flat screen televisions, work desk, microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. We offer complimentary breakfast and a nightly reception. We have a heated-pool, hot tub, state-of-the-art fitness and business center. Walk to a great variety of dining, spa facilities, art galleries and trendy shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Olotels, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.