My daughter, grandson and I stayed here last fall after the devastating flood. The staff was amazing! We also brought our Irish Setter and Caviler Spaniel with us and we were welcomed with open arms and left with a determination to come back. This is a historic property that is a work in progress with so much more to come... More
- Also Known As:
- Elkhorn Lodge And Guest Ranch Hotel Estes Park
- Elkhorn Lodge And Guest Ranch Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Elkhorn Lodge is the oldest continuous operating lodge in the Rocky Mountain region and is the most historical property in Estes park. Dating to 1874 when Reverend McCreary from Ft. Collins built a small summer cabin on what was to become the Elkhorn property, to today's struggles to save and restore this jewel of the West, the Elkhorn Lodge has been and continues to be a major part of Estes Park. With a fully functioning main lodge, cabins galore, and several spacious buildings for large parties, there's accommodations for any and all at the Elkhorn Lodge and Ranch. And Don't forget about the horseback riding! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Elkhorn Lodge and Guest Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.