Very helpful staff. Check in quick & easy. Rooms are nice, hot shower, nice TV, carpet is a bit dated. Kitchenette is a plus. Not a lot of activities, but the winter is slow season. Hot tub soaking with snow falling down on your heads was nice. Beautiful views. Very close to rocky mtn natl park. Lots of shops within... More
- Also Known As:
- Historic Crags At The Golden Eagle Hotel
- Historic Crags At The Golden Eagle Hotel Estes Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The lodge is ideally located in the heart of Estes Park on the north side of Prospect Mountain and only minutes from Rocky Mountain National Park. Breathtaking mountain views surround you making this the prefect location for your mountain wedding.The landscape of Rocky Mountain National Park is the steepest in the United States. Sixty mountain peaks over 12,000 feet high result in world-renown scenery and provide challenges for hikers and climbers. The extreme topography creates an amazing range of ecological zones within a short distance, similar to the changes that would be seen in a drive from Denver to northern Alaska. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Historic Crags at the Golden Eagle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.