We enjoyed staying at Wailea Ekolu Village very much. The apartment was very nice and cosy for us, a family with two grown-up daughters. We met a pleasant reception with the keys, and helpful advice on activities in the area. Although there was some trouble with the internet connection, we had a great stay, just a bit too short.
- Also Known As:
- Wailea Ekolu Village Hotel
- Wailea Ekolu Village Hotel Wailea
- Wailea Ekolu Village Resort Maui
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the slopes of Haleakala with incredible vistas of the Pacific Ocean, Molokini crater and the neighboring islands of Lana’i and Kahoolawe, this condo resort has an ideal location at the gateway to Wailea. Set among the plush Wailea beach resorts, with easy escape to discover and explore the island of Maui and perched amid an 18-acre tropical garden paradise with 2 pools, recreation pavilion and barbecue grills, it’s just a tee shot away from the Wailea Blue Golf Course. Each suite has a fully equipped kitchen, private lanai, living/dining area and en-suite washer and dryer. Added Values include FREE parking, FREE wi-fi internet access, FREE calls to the US and Canada and preferred rates at Wailea Golf Courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Wailea Ekolu Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.