Very good food, comfortable en-suite rooms, reasonable prices. The people are very friendly and helpful. From the village you can pick several walks of varying difficulty. The open valleys are stunning, as are the rock formations. You are only a short drive away from the city of Granada where you have the not-to-be-missed Alhambra and the lovely Albaicin.
- Also Known As:
- Huerta Del Laurel Monachil
- Huerta Del Laurel Province Of Granada/Sierra Nevada National Park - Monachil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The rural cottage Huerta Del Laurel is located in the downtown of the beautiful Pueblo de Monachil, next to the river with the same name, at the foot of the mountains of Sierra Nevada Natural Park.This nature reserve with high ecological and scenic value includes the highest peak in the Iberian Peninsula ― Pico del Veleta, 3395 m high ― and very special places such as Los Cahorros, a narrow pass in limestone sculpted by the river with slender walls conditioned by the best climbers and winding paths between the rocks joined by long suspension bridges.Just 30 minutes away from the cottage, on the highest summits, you will find the ski resort and, at just 10 minutes, the amazing Alhambra. The cottage has 21 rooms with bathroom, air conditioning, heating and TV. Other facilities available for the clients are a lounge, a restaurant, a terrace, a barbecue and a swimming pool, all of them designed to enhance the experience and enjoy the peace and tranquility of the place and the tasty typical gastronomy of Sierra Nevada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Otel, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Huerta del Laurel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.