Stayed here for a family trip to acquarium, World of Coke and CNN. Based hotel choice on a free points night and hotel being part of Marriott umbrella of hotels without checking Tripadvisor. Big mistake! Hotel is in a terrible block with many people loitering around entrance and neighboring blocks (MARTA station accross from the hotel). Best way to describe... More
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Atlanta Downtown Hotel
- Comfort Suites Atlanta Downtown Hotel Atlanta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a premium, boutique downtown Atlanta hotel, we are perfect when traveling on business, planning a meeting or social event, or enjoying the area's best shopping, dining, and entertainment. Overlooking the breathtaking Atlanta skyline, the Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Downtown is within walking distance of attractions such as the Georgia World Congress Center, the Georgia Aquarium, CNN Center, Centennial Olympic Park, and Georgia State University. Set in a historic building, our all-new hotel underwent a multi-million dollar transformation with 11 floors added to the a five-story structure originally built more than a century ago. We kept the historic exterior intact, and several elements within our hotel have been incorporated into our hotel's unique design including the original iron staircase located in the lobby. All of the rooms in the hotel feature marble-topped wet bars with microwaves and refrigerators, sleeper sofa, free WiFi, two LCD televisions, and deluxe pillow-top mattresses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.