This beautiful Palazzo right in the centre of Montefalco is fabulous. From the moment we walked in the door we were made to feel very welcome and well looked after. We stayed in a suite which was spacious and beautifully furnished. The Palazzo has a wonderful art gallery and art on display throughout. Breakfast the next morning was great.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Bontadosi Hotel Montefalco
- Palazzo Bontadosi Hotel And Spa
- Palazzo Bontadosi Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Spa in Hotel Palazzo Bontadosi is situated in the ancient medieval cellars; an oasis of wellness and total relax, ideal place where to revitalize yourself with exclusive and personalized treatments.The salt water pool is in the ancient water tank, where you may try the beneficial effects of a Watzu massage or simply relax sipping a good wine or a herbal tea.The Hammam, built in slate and gilt “bisazze”, is the ideal place where to have a pleasurable and relaxing moment wrapped in the beneficial effects of the steam and chromotherapy.The showers are a small wellness course: neck massage, localised water jets and foot massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Palazzo Bontadosi Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.