Recently stayed at this hotel to attend a wedding at the train depot in downtown Richmond. The Hilton did a great job remodeling the old Miller and Rhodes building, could still see some of the old charm. The hotel staff was very accommodating and very friendly. The parking fee is rather expensive, especially since this area of Richmond isn't exactly... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the state of Virginia, and the Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Downtown, located in the heart of historic downtown Richmond. This premiere hotel is located within minutes of I-95 and I-64, across the street from the Greater Richmond Convention Center, two blocks from the Richmond Coliseum, and the National Theater, and next door to Richmond Center Stage. Formerly the beloved Miller & Rhoads Department Store, the original marble floors and restored millwork grace the lobby, providing our guests with a combination of historic charm, southern hospitality and modern amenities. This spacious and inviting Hilton Garden Inn hotel is an easy choice for the discerning traveler and for families who are looking for a place they can feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Olotels, Expedia, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Hotel Richmond