I've stayed in this hotel many times, and always have a great experience. Clean, comfortable room, helpful staff, and a wonderful hot breakfast every morning. When I can get a good rate, even if it's a bit higher than other hotels, I choose Embassy Suites.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Richmond - The Commerce Hotel
- Embassy Suites Richmond - The Commerce Hotel Richmond
- Embassy Suites Richmond
- Richmond Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Richmond - The Commerce Center is located in the West End and only 3 miles from the University of Richmond. The hotel is in close proximity to shopping in Carytown, the Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens and the Richmond International Raceway. Enjoy the space and comforts of our two-room suites that offer a separate bedroom and living room as well as two 37-inch flat-screen HDTVs and complimentary high-speed internet access. The hotel is very close to many corporate offices, which makes it ideal for business travelers. Hold business meetings or group gatherings in the hotel's 10,000 sq. ft. Executive Meeting Center, a conference facility with ergonomic chairs, wall-to-wall whiteboards, high-tech A/V equipment, and adjustable lighting. Take a break from business in the heated indoor salt water pool or relax in the whirlpool spa. Stay in shape in the fitness center and then wind down in the sauna. Enjoy a delicious meal at the hotel's signature restaurant, Atrium Grill and begin each day with a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Embassy Suites Richmond - The Commerce Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.