i´ve booked a few days online by trivago. it was a good offer for the hotel sataru. the booking was yet reconfirmed. but five days later i got a mail, that the booking was canceld by the hotel. afer my reserch the hotel was not overbooked. the room was still free, but for a higher price. be careful, the hotelmanagement... More
- Also Known As:
- Sataru Hotel Castellammare Del Golfo
- Sataru Resort Castellammare Del Golfo, Sicily
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel 3 stars superior, is a few minutes from the most beautiful beaches, ideal for a holiday of sea and for visiting places of interest in Sicily ...Sataru Resort is immersed in nature and quiet, few minutes from the most beautiful beaches and offers an ideal solution for those eager to escape from city life and enjoy the beauty and tranquility.Most of the important tourist sites, historical attractions and archaeological sites are within a few kilometres of the hotel. These include: Scopello, San Vito Lo Capo, Erice, Trapani, Marsala, Mozia, Le Saline, Palermo, Segesta and Selinunte.Escape the noise of a typical seaside resort and immerse yourself in nature at this hotel, close to the picturesque mountains, and just 1 km as the crow flies from the most attractive beaches of the area. Starting from 21th June we will open a new fabulous swimming-pool with sea view, where you can relax and to be captured with the silence, fascinated with the colours of the countryside, and with the scent of fruit trees and plants in bloom, scented by the spicy herbs in a totally different world.As a matter of fact staying with us means to let the world crash, the fast life, the town noises away from us ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelBookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Sataru Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.