The place was pleasant enough just too much money for what you get. It is a 1970ies hotel with outside hallways. The people were pleasant. The breakfast was so-so. They had too few people working breakfast and not much fruit was available. The waffle machine wasn't clean. It probably needed replacing. We arrived late, the office people were helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Johnson City
- Johnson City Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Johnson City Inn is nestled in the heart of historic Johnson City, Texas, hometown of the 36th President of the United States, Lyndon B. Johnson. Surrounded by the tranquility of Texas Hill Country, this Johnson City hotel features a friendly staff and is close to a variety of activities including hiking, boating, sailing, jet skiing and golfing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Best Western, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Johnson City Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.