Since this is the only game in town...this BW takes advantage of the traveler. The place is expensive for the quality of the property. Towels are thin; however, beds are comfortable. Breakfast was adequate with sausage and eggs, waffles, the usual cereals, juice, biscuits and gravy, and more. The grounds are well maintained.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Johnson City
- Johnson City Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Johnson City Inn is nestled in the heart of historic Johnson City, Texas, hometown of the 36th President of the United States, Lyndon B. Johnson. Surrounded by the tranquility of Texas Hill Country, this Johnson City hotel features a friendly staff and is close to a variety of activities including hiking, boating, sailing, jet skiing and golfing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Johnson City Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.