I travel to Alaska quite a lot and hate imposing on my friends. I love hostels, and Spenard is one of my favorite parts of Anchorage, so I decided to give this place a whirl. It's great - friendly staff, nice kitchens, lots of hot water, great location, great information about the city and state. It was a very nice,... More
- Also Known As:
- Spenard Hostel International Hotel Anchorage
- Spenard Hostel International Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spenard Hostel is a comfortable, clean and fun spot to stay while visiting Alaska! We offer free coffee, tea, cocoa, wifi, fresh linens, friendly staff, no curfew, no lock-out, located 1.5 miles from the airport, bike rentals, kitchens, laundry facility. Bus stops just around the corner, REI, grocery, movies, shopping and restaurants all just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Spenard Hostel International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.