Im Alaskan-- and I use this hotel for my late night airport arrivals home from outta state travel. It's near the airport, near a great breakfast favorite (gwennies) and hey-- it's the official hotel of the Iditarod-- who could ask for a more Alaskan event? The rates are fair too!
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Alaskan Anchorage
- Anchorage Millennium Alaskan Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful lakeside property just one mile from the Anchorage Int'l Airport and 7 miles from downtown Anchorage. Fine and casual dining with award winning Seafood Tacos (voted #1 in Anchorage in 2013) and a large selection of Alaskan Brewing Company beers. Newly remodeled restaurant, bar and lobby. The Deck at Lake Hood overlooks the world's busiest floatplane base with over 200 landings a day. The Alaskan themed lobby has numerous animal mounts including a polar bear, Kodiak brown bear, caribou and numerous king salmon displays! Complimentary 24-hour shuttle to the airport and downtown shuttle during the summer months. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your Millennium Alaskan Hotel Anchorage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.