This is not a flash US hotel, but it over delivers for the price. Anchorage tends to be rather expensive in the cruise season especially downtown, so we chose to spend a couple of days on the edge of the lagoon that is a busy floatplane aerodrome and explore from there. Good decision...the restaurant looks out on the lake and... More
- Also Known As:
- Coast International Hotel Anchorage
- Coast International Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-story Motor Hotel offers a warm ambience, restaurant and bar; sits adjacent to Lake Hood, 1 mile east of Anchorage Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Otel, Olotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Coast International Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.