Great location, wonderful house, lovely hospitality, and an awesome breakfast! We also appreciated the local guidance on sites to see and the wonderful restaurants. Thank you Viv and Rodolphe. We've already recommended you to friends.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast a La Bataille De La Fiere
- b&b a La Bataille De La Fiere Hotel
- b&b a La Bataille De La Fiere Hotel Sainte-Mere-Eglise
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing la fiere bridge crossing the merderet river, our bed and breakfast is the converted ww2 barn where the battle of Normandy began on 6 June 1944!! Located in the triangle of the three designated 82nd Airborne Division drop zones, 3km due west of Ste. Mère-Eglise, and 15km from Utah Beach in Normandy, France. Originally a grain mill built in 1180. Now, a quality guest home providing five guest bedrooms and American-French breakfast. We are NOT a HOTEL!!! ... more less