Having never stayed at a B&B before my fiancé and I decided to be adventurous during our elopement and try it out. It was the best decision we could have made! The owners were kind enough to let us use the house to get married when a freak wind and lighting storm threatened to ruin our special day. I believe... More
- Also Known As:
- Greenlake Guest House Hotel
- Greenlake Guest House Hotel Seattle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in our 1920 Craftsman style Bed and Breakfast. Located across the street from Green Lake Park, in one of Seattle's most beloved neighborhoods. Enjoy a morning jog around the lake before breakfast, or simply enjoy the beautiful lake view. Walk to many nearby shops and restaurants. Downtown Seattle and the famous Pike Place Market are just a 10 minutes away. You may choose from 4 roomy suites, all with private baths and jetted tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Greenlake Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.