I booked Elektra 1307 through Sea&Sky rentals. The apartment has 2 good sized bedrooms and two bathrooms. The living area is well organized and comfortable, the kitchen is suitably set up and I had no problems with any of the appliances. The best part of this condo is its location! An easy 15 minute walk to the Pike Place Markets... More
- Also Known As:
- Elektra Condominiums Hotel
- Elektra Condominiums Hotel Seattle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live like a Seattleite in our privately owned urban condominiums in the heart of downtown Seattle. Our location, price and flexible lengths of stay make us the ideal choice for individuals or families staying in Seattle for business or relocation, medical treatment, family visits or vacation. Whether you're planning a short term or extended stay in this magnificent city, Seattle Suites is here to help you make your visit a memorable one.Next to the Washington State Convention Center, in the Central Business District, you'll be steps from all major downtown attractions including the Pike Place Market, Seattle Art Museum, Waterfront, 5th Avenue and Paramount Theaters, fabulous shopping and restaurants. The Pike/Pine neighborhood also offers all the Seattle chic you would expect in a residential downtown Seattle neighborhood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels so you can book your Elektra Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.