Very Clean. Breakfast was good and fast. We had dinner at the Ruth Chris steak house inside the building. Great food and Great service. Staff was busy when we left so we didn't get a chance to tell them how much we enjoyed our stay.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Atlanta-Kennesaw Town Hotel
- Embassy Suites Atlanta-Kennesaw Town Hotel Kennesaw
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suite Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center is the only up-scale, full service hotel in the Kennesaw area. Our newly built hotel features our spacious 2 room suites offering state-of-the-art amenities. You will find full work desks, separate sleeping and living rooms, 2 flat screen TVs, plus a microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker in every guest suite.Join us for a complimentary hot cooked-to-order breakfast every morning and stop by our nightly manager's reception featuring complimentary appetizers and cocktails. On site, you'll find a Ruth's Chris Steak House which features incredible lunch, dinner and room service options.Our hotel features complimentary shuttle service to many local area attractions and is in close proximity to the Town Center Mall, Six Flags, Kennesaw State University and KSU Stadium. After a fun-filled day, relax at the Embassy Suites Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Atlanta-Kennesaw Town Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.