We had a nice two days in the hostel. Everybody was welcoming and nice. Good vibe. Clean bathrooms and kitchen. It's rough around the edges, but that's what we expected from a hostel. We felt safe. Good parking. Close to many services. Especially the farmers market!!! Yum!
- Also Known As:
- Koa Wood Hale - Patey`s Place Hotel
- Koa Wood Hale - Patey`s Place Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Koa Wood Hale - Patey's Place Hostel Hawaii/Kailua-Kona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take off your shoes and relax. Welcome to Koa Wood Hale. Our convenient location, friendly staff, and long list of extras are for your enjoyment. We have 2 dorm rooms: female only dorm (4 beds) and a coed-dorm (6 beds). Upstairs we offer 4 semi private rooms, 2 rooms share a space and these rooms may accomidate 1-3. Fresh Bedding and towels are provided.Free parking - wifi - computer & printer - full use kitchen and bath - t.v room with dvd player and movies - book trade - lockers - laundry facilities - maps and information - ++++ plenty of spacious common areas to meet other travelers from around the world!We are happy to loan you things you may need that we have extra of: beach towels, bags, tents, snorkel gear, sunscreen, band-aids, slippers, hats and umbrellas... ask around or have a look on one of our community shelvesBikes and Boards for hire. Office Hours:8 a.m. to Noon (checkout by 10am)5 p.m. - 10 p.m. (checkins) ***PLEASE NOTE***NO CHECK IN AFTER 10PM! If you can not make it by 10:00 pm you could speak with the manager in advance and we will try to get you in your room that night. Checkins before 5pm available but not before 12pm, this is so we can provide you with a clean and ready apartment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Koa Wood Hale - Patey's Place Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.