When I first saw my stone house and adorable room I was very excited and so happy I decided to stay there. The walk throughout the village is truly exceptional and very authentic. There is a small petting zoo, some souvenir shops, playground for children, amphitheater and they were just finishing up the stone chapel when I was there. The... More
- Also Known As:
- Herceg Etno Selo Medjugorje Hotel Medjugorje
- Herceg Etno Selo Medjugorje Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Herceg etno village Međugorje is situated only 3 kilometers from the center of Međugorje and it represents an ideal opportunity to experience traditional Hercegovina. This vast complex represents a Herzegovinian village that is lost in time. There is a chapel, stable with animals, watermill, traditional shops and many other attractions. In the very heart of the village there is restaurant Herceg that already established itself as a true gourmet and wine tasting paradise. Accomodation units are ten houses made of Herzegovinian stone which contain handmade oak furniture. In seven houses there are 28 double rooms with LCD TV, telephone, ADSL high speed internet, and minibar. Remaining three houses are separate accommodation units-apartments which have a living room with fireplace and double room.For possible special events there is multiple-purpose congress hall that can accommodate up to 250 people for any seminar, presentation etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Herceg Etno selo Medjugorje reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.