We stayed at this perfectly located apartment in NOLA for Mardi Gras for five nights. The apartment was perfectly and accurately described--and excellent!!! Both Craig and Tyler were astoundingly friendly, courteous, and competent. Together, they moved St. Philip French Quarter Apts. from "excellent" to "beyond excellent". This place is legitimate and located. We had a great time in NOLA and... More
- Also Known As:
- St. Philip French Quarter Apts. Hotel New Orleans
- St. Philip French Quarter Apts. Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the true vitality of one of the most historic neighborhoods in the world by staying like a local at the St. Philip French Quarter Apartments. The St. Philip location couldn't be more perfect! Located in the heart of the French Quarter, we are nestled between Royal and Chartres Streets. Walking distance to all major French Quarter destinations and landmarks, such as the world famous Bourbon Street, Decatur Street, Mississippi River, French Market, Jackson Square, Cafe DuMonde, and St. Louis Cathedral. Bars, restaurants,shops, galleries and music clubs are all within feet of the front door.Large suites, one and two bedroom units are available. Units are much larger than an average hotel, and have a true residential feel. Perfect for extended stays, and those who want a truly unique experience. 4 floors total, all units are stair accessed (no elevator). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, T4B, Booking.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your St. Philip French Quarter Apts. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.