You will find no better deal in all of New Orleans. Nestled in the quiet neighborhood of Algiers Point, this clean and comfy home is only a short ferry ride to downtown, and an inexpensive cab ride back if you stay out after the ferry stops. Very friendly owner and dog Boudin.
- Also Known As:
- House Of The Rising Sun Hotel New Orleans
- House Of The Rising Sun b&b
- House Of The Rising Sun Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1896, this charming "shotgun double" cottage is nestled within the beautiful Algiers Point Historic District, a short walk from the free ferry to the French Quarter, Convention Center, etc. Features 11 foot ceilings, hardwood floors, and private bathrooms. Come and slip back in time in New Orleans' best kept secret - Algiers Point. ... more less