We were pleasantly surprised at the location and accommodations. Although it's on the outside border of the French Quarter, it's an easy walk to the Streetcar stop and the French Market. The rooms had hardwood floors, granite counter tops and a full kitchen attached to a living space with a sofa bed. The queen bedroom and bathroom was about the... More
- Also Known As:
- Frenchmen Orleans At 519, a Festiva Hotel
- Frenchmen Orleans At 519, a Festiva Hotel New Orleans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Festiva Hospitality Group is proud to introduce its very own Frenchmen Orleans. Within walking distance of all the world-famous French Quarter attractions and the newly acclaimed cultural and arts district of Frenchmen Street, the Frenchmen Orleans is as close to the action of New Orleans as you can be! Whether you’re there for shopping, history, architecture, music, art, sightseeing or Mardi Gras, the Frenchmen Orleans is the perfect home base for a stay in the Big Easy for any interest and age group.After a busy day enjoying the sights and sounds of the city you may wish to take advantage of the Frenchmen Orleans’ private courtyard, pool and spa; or perhaps you want to enjoy a quiet evening inside preparing a meal in your fully equipped kitchen. Regardless, our staff is committed to your comfort and convenience during your stay.Connect with Festiva Hospitality Group on the major social networking sites. Festiva is very active on following and updating new and information so you will never lose track of events and specials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Frenchmen Orleans at 519, a Festiva Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.