I was staying here for a conference. I stayed for 5 nights and it was a very pleasant stay. The rooms are clean and the bed is very comfortable. I slept great throughout the five nights I stayed here. The gym is good, opened 24hrs, helped me get over the jet lag. The breakfast buffet is nice and the service... More
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency New Orelans Hotel New Orleans
- Hyatt Regency New Orelans Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency New Orleans re-opened in October 2011 after a $275 million redesign and revitalization and features 1,193 guest rooms and suites, 200,000 square feet of meeting and event space, expansive food and beverage offerings, and unprecedented service. Located downtown on Loyola Avenue, the hotel is adjacent to the Louisiana Superdome and anchors the vibrant Sports and Entertainment District. Hyatt Regency New Orleans borders the new Medical District, the Arts & Entertainment District and is just blocks from the French Quarter, Ernest N. Morial Convention Center and the Mississippi Riverfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Amex, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Regency New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.