My husband and I stayed with another couple at Le Richelieu for my 25th birthday. We arrived at the hotel and were absolutely thrilled with the location and the Classic French quarter style of the building. Our room was a single on the fourth floor, we didn't have a balcony but we did have a pretty view of the street.... More
- Also Known As:
- Le Richelieu In The French Quarter Hotel
- Le Richelieu In The French Quarter Hotel New Orleans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Richelieu is a small hotel, 85 rooms, located in the historic French Quarter. We have a cafe & bar which overlook our courtyard & swimming pool area. Our in-room amenities include private baths, satellite television, refrigerator, telephone with Free Wireless Internet, Free local calls, hairdryer, iron & full-size ironing board. We also feature Secure, Self Parking On Premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Le Richelieu in the French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.