Old, funny smells, no in-room temperature controls. Creaky floors and doors. About 5 blocks farther from the center of things than I would've liked, but there was usually a taxi out front if needed. Yes, there was a weird little fridge, in the bathroom. Ew. The staff was friendly. Secure parking for $30 a night, and you don't have to... More
- Also Known As:
- Le Richelieu In The French Quarter Hotel New Orleans
- Le Richelieu In The French Quarter Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Richelieu is a small hotel, 85 rooms, located in the historic French Quarter. We have a cafe & bar which overlook our courtyard & swimming pool area. Our in-room amenities include private baths, satellite television, refrigerator, telephone with Free Wireless Internet, Free local calls, hairdryer, iron & full-size ironing board. We also feature Secure, Self Parking On Premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Le Richelieu in the French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.