I rented two rooms. Room 1: the carpet was soaked and smelled terribly. Thankfully, I personally stayed in Room 2, because I wouldn't have been able to tolerate the smell. The silverware in the kitchenette was filthy and there was mold in the ice trays. Yes, mold. The linoleum floor was discolored, but we can look past that. Room 2:... More
- Also Known As:
- Studio 6 New Orleans East Hotel
- Studio 6 New Orleans East Hotel New Orleans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Closed due to damage from Hurricane Katrina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Studio 6 New Orleans East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.