This little gem is well located between two of the busiest streets in the Quarter, Royal and Bourbon, but is still very quiet and peaceful. Along with its sister hotel, the Mazarin, the Le Marais makes its guests feel at home. The rooms are very comfortable and nice, the staff is great and the breakfast is more than I expected.... More
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Amex, Olotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.