Rooms are not large by American standards and the old balcony doors are really original. However, the rooms have been thoroughly updated and have have marble and granite galore. Beds are very comfortable and everything is very clean. The free drink tickets, free wireless and free breakfast make this hotel a pretty good deal with a great location. Very nice... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette