A great place to stay in New Orleans. Very clean rooms and lobby. The staff was very nice and helpful. We were able to check in early without an issue. In walking distance of Bourbon street and the French Quarter. Would recommend this hotel for your next stay on NOLA! Parking is a little high though $34 a day.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard New Orleans St. Charles Hotel
- Courtyard New Orleans St. Charles Hotel New Orleans
- Courtyard New Orleans
- New Orleans Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel in Downtown New Orleans offers deluxe French Quarter accommodations near Bourbon Street, New Orleans Arena, and the Louisiana Superdome. The Bistro at our downtown New Orleans hotel offers healthy choices, a variety of breakfast and dinner options, an evening bar, and Starbucks coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Courtyard New Orleans Downtown Near the French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.