Great location, we had room no three on the ground floor opening on to courtyard the room was very nice bed and pillow quality great. The shower could have been larger but adequate . The maid may and the rest of the staff were very nice. Everything in walking distance, all in all a great stay.
- Also Known As:
- Ursuline Guest House Hotel
- Ursuline Guest House Hotel New Orleans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally constructed in the 1700's, the Inn on Ursulines is one of the oldest structures in the French Quarter. Located between the famed Royal and Bourbon streets, this traditional Creole Cottage was once owned by Marie Laveau, who operated it as a guest house for travelers to the city seeking her services.While the smallest of the French Quarter Guest Houses group of boutique hotels, the Inn on Ursulines, and each of its 15 guest rooms, has been carefully restored to showcase the property's everlasting charm.Engrossed in the property's rich history and architecture are guest rooms providing today's traveler the comfort and modern conveniences expected of a great hotel. Our inviting courtyard is your personal sanctuary from the ongoing thrill that is the New Orleans experience. With both location and comfort, the Inn on Ursulines is the perfect home base for your next authentic French Quarter adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Hotwire, EasyToBook, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Inn on Ursulines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.